Girls, let's be completely honest about this. We all have been guilty of not taking proper care of our innerwear. Do you remember all those times you tossed your bralette into the washing machine like you were Michael Jordan? Yeah, we've all been there and done that.
That being said, it's pretty essential to take care of your bralettes to make sure they always fit you like a dream.
- Handwashing your bralette results in better cleaning and also prolongs its life. But if at all you want to wash it in a machine, do it after removing the pads and at 40 degrees maximum.
- To avoid wrinkles and folds on your removable pads, handwash it and dry flat in shade.
- Air dry your bralettes instead of using a dryer as the heat breaks down the elastic, leaving them stretched out.
- Use a lingerie bag to keep your innerwear in shape and maintain its longevity.
- Do not dry clean, iron or bleach your bralettes.
- If there are any stains on your bralette, dab it with mild soap and gently rub with water.